77+ years of servicing boaters of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Founder William C. Engle began repairing radios in Washington, Pennsylvania in 1946. He would take on anything that needed fixed from radios to outboard motors. Joined by his young sons Bill, John and Tom, the Engle's added boat sales and their business took off. Bill Sr. bought property along the Ten Mile Creek, a tributary of the Monongahela River at mile 65.6 just outside Fredericktown in Washington County. There he founded the Ten Mile Yacht Club and Ten Mile Power Squadron.
In the 1960's the Engle men along with veteran boaters in Millsboro joined the boat racing circuit. They traveled the nation winning trophies and burning up the waterways.